Article 23 1. Registration court examines whether attached to the application documents are consistent in form and content of the law.
2. Registration court examines whether the data indicated in the application for entry in the registry to the extent specified in Articles. 35 are true. The remainder of the registry court shall examine whether the reported data are consistent with the physical, if it is in this regard reasonable doubt.
Article 24 1. In the event that an application for entry in the Register or documents whose submission is required, have not been made despite the expiry of the period, the registry court calls person responsible to their submission, setting an additional 7-day period, under pain of fines provided for in the applicable provisions of the Code of Civil Procedure of the execution of non-cash benefits. In the event of default obligations within this period, the registry court imposes a fine on person responsible. Provisions of Article 1052 and the second sentence of Article 1053 of the Code of Civil Procedure shall not apply.
2. Registration court may revisit the fine referred to in paragraph. 1
3. If the measures referred to in paragraph. 1 and 2, did not result in the application for registration or documentation, which the submission is mandatory, and the registry entry is set incompatible with the real state of affairs, the court deleted the registry entry from the office.
4. In particularly justified cases, the court may make the registration office data entry corresponding to the actual situation, where the documents underlying the entry in the file is registered, and these data are important.
Article 25 If, despite the use of fines referred to in Article. 24 seater commercial company registered in the Register does not perform the duties specified in Article. 24, paragraph. 1, with the court registry office may, for important reasons, decide to dissolve the company and establish a liquidator.
Article 26 1. If, despite the fine legal person registered in the register of entrepreneurs do not perform the obligations referred to in Article. 24, paragraph. 1, the court may establish a registry for her guardian for a period less than a year. Registration court may extend the establishment of a guardian for a period not exceeding 6 months, if the superintendent acts could not be completed before the expiry of the period for which has been established.
2. Curator may be only a natural person who has not been punished for intentional crime against property, economic turnover and the turnover of money and securities.
3. Order of the court of registration to the establishment of a guardian is effective upon its adoption.
4. Provision of paragraph. 1 does not apply to legal persons entered in the register of entrepreneurs under Articles 50.
5. Presidents of district courts in districts where the registration courts operate, maintain lists of candidates for superintendents.
6. Minister of Justice shall, by regulation, the qualifications required of candidates for Trustees and the conduct of a list of those candidates, and the data included in the list of candidates, whereas the guarantees for the proper performance of duties by such persons.
Article 27 The decision of the court of registration concerning the application of fines referred to in Article. 24, and the establishment of a legal guardian, his appeal and denied the appeal may be appealed.
Article 28 Curator established under Article. 26, paragraph. 1 is obliged to immediately carry out the actions required for election or appointment authority of the legal person.
Article 29 1. A guardian may take action to eradicate the legal person, if there is no election or appointment of its authority within three months of the establishment of a guardian appointed or chosen, or the authorities do not perform the obligations referred to in Article 24, paragraph 1.
2. A guardian may apply to the court of registration to resolve a legal person and the establishment of a liquidator in the absence of its authorities, or for any other valid reason, if the transactions referred to in paragraph. 1 does not resolve the legal person and the initiation of decommissioning.