Article 19 1. Entry in the Register shall be made upon request, unless a particular provision provides for the entry of the office.
2. Application for entry in the Register shall be made on an official form. Application, the applicant shall pay, without being summoned to court, and if the entry shall be made public - the fee for publication in the Gazette and the Economic Court.
2a. Applications may also be submitted on forms which niebarwnych computer printouts or photocopies of official forms.
2b. Applications filed electronically must be accompanied by secure electronic signature verifiable using a valid qualified certificate.
3. The proposal made in breach of the provisions of paragraph. 2 or incorrectly completed subject to monitoring, without calling to remedy the situation. Provision of Art. 1301 of the Code of Civil Procedure shall not apply.
3a. In the case of other defects than those mentioned in paragraphs. 2 and 3, the provision of Article. 130 of the Code of Civil Procedure shall apply mutatis mutandis.
4. If you return the application in accordance with paragraph. 3 may be re-submitted within 7 days from the date of delivery order to recover. If the application is not made again affected by shortages, effective as of the date of original filing. Such a result does not occur if another application is returned, unless the return resulted from deficiencies previously not mentioned.
5. The official forms are available at the premises of the courts and on the website of the Ministry of Justice.
6. Minister of Justice shall determine, by regulation, models, method and place of the official release forms. These forms should correspond to the requirements provided for pleadings and provide the necessary instruction to the parties as to how their fulfillment, transfers and consequences of failure of the proposal to these requirements.
Article 19a. 1. The request for registration of company subject to mandatory registration in the Register shall be accompanied by a certified notary public, or made before a judge or court employee authorized signatures of persons authorized to represent the entity or proxy.
2. The provisions of para. 1 shall also apply if you change the persons authorized to represent the entity listed in the registry or proxy.
3. An application on the registration number 'ID', given in the register of business entities on the basis of public statistics, which complements the first entry of the new entity to the registry, no fee shall be the courts. Entry made by the outcome of any such proposal is not subject to publication in the Gazette and the Economic Court.
3a. The provisions of para. 3 shall apply mutatis mutandis to the request on the registration tax identification number, to be determined on the basis of the principles of evidence and identification of taxpayers and taxpayers, 'the ID number.
Article 19b. 1. Along with the application for registration or change the entry in the register of business the applicant shall submit
1) an application for entry or change an entry in the official register of the national economy entities (REGON);
2) notification of the contribution payer, or the change in the meaning of the social security system;
3) Identifying or updating the application referred to in the Act of 13 October 1995 on the basis of records and identification of taxpayers and taxpayers (Journal of Laws of 2004 No. 269, pos. 2681, as amended. Zm.1) together with an indication of the tax office competent for the pain of repayment proposal.
1a. The court shall send to the registered office applications and notifications referred to in paragraph. 1, immediately, no later than 3 working days from the date of entry, according to
1) the statistical office of the province, in which the trader is located, and
2) indicated by an entrepreneur the tax office
- Along with a copy of the order of registration and a certificate to issue an alert.
1b. After obtaining information on granting businesses tax ID registration court sends a notification of the contribution payer, or the change in the meaning of the social security system to the appropriate unit of local Department of Social Insurance.
1c. Paragraphs. 1-1b does not apply if:
1) The applicant shall submit an application in electronic form, in which case the applicant shall send applications and notifications referred to in paragraph. 1, independently, by electronic means;
2) the amendment does not apply to data entry in the register of entrepreneurs.
2. In the case referred to in paragraph. 1, the first application for registration of entrepreneurs in particular, the applicant joins the company's contract and a document confirming the right to use the premises or property where it is located.
3. Court of registration to the tax office sent an additional copy of the articles of association, evidence of entitlement to use the premises or property, which is located, and other documents submitted by the entrepreneur, together with the application referred to in paragraph. 1.