Article 20 1. Entry in the Register is to introduce the system of data contained in the order of the court of registration immediately after its release. The entry is made upon the inclusion of data in the registry.
2. In cases where the provisions of the court of registration shall be effective or enforceable upon validation, together with the entry referred to in paragraph. 1, shall be included mention of his invalidity.
2a. Entries referred to in Article. 24, paragraph. 3 and 4, Art. 41 points 1, 2 and 3 and Article. 56, follow the order becomes final on the entry.
3. In the cases referred to in paragraph. 2, the date of validation is part of the office. This entry is not subject to notice.
4. Entry in the registry is also removed.
Article 20a. Application for entry of the registry court recognizes no later than 7 days from the date of its submission. If the diagnosis requires a letter of request to remove an obstacle to the entry, the application should be identified within 7 days after removal of the obstacle by the applicant, without prejudice to the deadlines specified in the regulations. If the application requires a hearing to identify the parties or to hold a hearing, you should recognize it no later than one month.
Article 20b. If the registration is dependent on the consent of the President Office of Competition and Consumer Protection for concentration, granted under the rules of competition and consumer protection, the court may grant the order of entry in the registry, based on the decision of the President Office of Competition and Consumer Protection to issue a consent a concentration or if the operator made a statement under penalty of perjury that the intention of concentration is not subject to the notification requirement.
Article 20c. 1. The entry to the registry information to suspend the exercise of economic activity lies in the inclusion in Chapter 6 records the date of the suspension of business establishment.
2. The entry to the registry information to resume the exercise of economic activity lies in the inclusion in Chapter 6 records the date of the resumption of business establishment.
3. Application for entry of information to suspend the exercise of economic activities and a request for comment about the resumption of the exercise of economic activities is exempt from court fees. Entries made as a result of the identification of such applications are not subject to publication in the Gazette and the Economic Court.
Article 20d. In the absence of a request for comment about the resumption of the exercise of economic activity before the expiry of 24 months from the date of the request for entry of information to suspend the exercise of economic activity, the court shall initiate the procedure referred to in Article. 24
Article 21 1. Bodies of government, courts, banks, bailiffs and notaries are obliged to immediately inform the court of registration of events, which are subject to an entry in the Register ex officio. At the same time should indicate the current data necessary for an entry in the registry.
2. Registration court works with the Head of the National Criminal Information Center to the extent necessary to carry out its statutory tasks.
Article 22 Application for entry in the Register should be submitted no later than 7 days after the incident to justify making an entry, unless a specific provision provides otherwise.
Article 22a. 1. Application for entry of information to suspend the exercise of economic activities and a request for comment about the resumption of the exercise of economic activities should include:
1) the name or business;
2) KRS number;
3) ID number;
4) seat and address of the trader;
5) the date of suspension of such business or
6) the date of resumption of the exercise of economic activity.
2. The request for comment about the suspension of the exercise of economic activity accompanied by a statement of the undertaking not employing workers.