Article. 55. The register of bankruptcy forms part of:
1) natural persons who carry on economic activities, if announced their bankruptcy or if their bankruptcy, has been rejected on the grounds that the assets of the insolvent debtor is not sufficient to meet the costs of the proceedings or has carried out against the enforcement of judicial or administrative due to the fact that enforcement is not the sum above the costs of enforcement;
2) shareholders liable all its assets for the company, excluding limited partner company limited partnership, if announced its bankruptcy or if the request for the bankruptcy, has been rejected on the grounds that the assets of the insolvent debtor is not sufficient to meet the costs of the proceedings or has carried out against the enforcement of judicial or administrative due to the fact that enforcement is not the sum above the costs of enforcement;
3) debtors who were obliged to definition of the provisions of the code of civil procedure mode of enforcement proceedings;
4) persons who have been deprived by a Court of law upadłościowy business and serve on the Supervisory Board, representative or agent in the company commercial, Enterprise state or cooperatives;
5) debtors, referred to in article. 1086 § 4 Of the code of civil procedure.
Article. 56. At the request of a creditor who has executive title issued against an individual be entered bankruptcy of the debtor that within 30 days from the date of application for payment has not paid executive title found duties.
Article. 57.1. In the bankruptcy register shall indicate:
1) designation of the debtor, in accordance with art. 35;
2) registered with signature file insolvency or proceedings for the wyjawienie property in the mode of the civil procedure code of the enforcement proceedings; on debtors who not zaspokoili creditors, debtors, and the matters referred to in article. 1086 § 4 Of the code of civil procedure-designation for the Executive and the creditor and the amount of claims-in the case of claims or description claims-in the case of non-monetary claims; in the case of claims cohesive disclosure in the registry only creditor had registered with the indication that this is a claim resulting from several commitments;
3) entry date and the date of application for entry if the entry was made on request.
2. If the person who, for various reasons, are subject to the entry of two or more times, the data referred to in paragraph 1. 1, shall be shown separately for each entry.
Article. 58. Bankruptcy registry entries are not subject to judicial monitor advertisements and marketing.
Article. 59.1. Court of plots registry entries bankruptcy if repeal or amend the provisions on the basis of entries to be made. These entries are not subject to disclosure.
2. The Court from Office shall exclude the entries, when was the judgment of bankruptcy, or at the request of the person in the register bankruptcy if the title Executive based entry, was disposed of by free feasibility.
3. Entries deleted in its entirety are not subject to disclosure.
Article. 60.1. Entries in the registry are subject to registration with the bankruptcy of the Office after 10 years of the entry. If in the judgment of the Court of leading insolvency proceedings has been marked shorter term ban, cancellation may occur at the request of the debtor after that date. Entries deleted in its entirety are not subject to disclosure.
2. The Minister for Justice shall determine, by regulation, detailed record-keeping, bankruptcy and detailed content of the entries in the register, having regard to the need to ensure the completeness and transparency of the data contained in the registry.